ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS and LIMITED WARRANTY CAREFULLY. Notice the distinction between EverGlow GmbH (the parent company in Germany) and EverGlow NA, Inc. (the subsidiary in the United States).
The BLUE text below is a link to each document.
EverGlow is now working, and plans to continue operations during this coronavirus, COVID-19, pandemic. We have taken precautions as recommended by healthcare professionals - wash hands often, avoid close contact with other people, cover nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, stay home if feeling unwell, work from home as appropriate - and we are pleased to state that no EverGlow Associate is currently infected with COVID-19. Our intentions are to continue to meet the expectations and needs of our customers. However, we will not compromise the health and safety of our Associates, Customers, Suppliers or Visitors during this pandemic. And, we will remain in full compliance with the requirements of governments and healthcare professionals. During the course of this pandemic, we ask for your cooperation. Order well before you need to receive our shipment. Give everyone in our supply chain the best opportunity to meet your project needs. Thank you.
Statement from EverGlow NA, Inc.
Statement from EverGlow GmbH.
1. 25 Year Limited Warranty for Photoluminescent Signs and Markings Sold by EverGlow NA, Inc. (USA).
NO VINYL PRODUCTS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS WARRANTY. With the exception of products that are defective due to problems in our manufacturing process, EverGlow NA, Inc. does not warrant any flexible or rigid vinyl tape, vinyl sheet, vinyl strips, or other vinyl products. Unless required by our customer, EverGlow NA, Inc. does not sell vinyl products to customers in the United States.
2. General Terms and Conditions for Doing Business with EverGlow NA, Inc. (USA).
The Terms and Conditions of Sale for EverGlow NA, Inc. (a subsidiary of our parent company) are slightly different from those of EverGlow GmbH (our parent company located in Germany). EverGlow NA, the US corporation located near Charlotte, North Carolina, primarily develops and distributes products designed specifically for the North American market.
3. General Terms and Conditions for Doing Business with EverGlow GmbH (Germany).
The Terms and Conditions of Sale for EverGlow GmbH (the parent company located in Germany) are those required for a company responsible for developing and manufacturing photoluminescent safety products used on every continent in the world.
4. RETURN POLICY FOR EVERGLOW NA, INC.: EverGlow NA, Inc. will accept product returns only if the customer calls, emails or faxes our office with an explanation. If satisfactory, we will issue a Return Authorization Code that can be used to identify the return shipment. For returns that have no manufacturing defect, we will charge a 15% Restocking Fee if the returned goods are received in Like-New condition.
5. LATE PAYMENT PENALTY FOR EVERGLOW NA, INC.: EverGlow NA, Inc. will assess interest at the rate of 1.5% per month for all invoices not paid within 30 days from the date on our invoice. We date our invoice for the same day your goods are shipped.
6. ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT TO EVERGLOW NA, INC.: All forms of payment must be payable in US dollars ($US). EverGlow NA, Inc. accepts all major US credit cards and corporate or government purchase cards - American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA. We also accept wire transfers, if payable in US dollars ($US). We can arrange to accept payment in Euros, with our parent company in Germany. We will extend credit (NET 30 Days, only) to those customers that provide us with adequate credit references. Please contact us directly if other payment arrangements need to be made.
Created: 12 Sep 2011